Becoming a member...
The best way to learn more about biathlon and get started with this exciting winter sport is through the Biathlon Yukon club. Our club provides coaching, equipment and general support to members. Members must register and pay their fees promptly to remain in good standing. A portion of the Biathlon Yukon fees go to Biathlon Canada and insures that our facility and members have proper liability insurance.
Biathlon season runs from May 1, 2019 - April 30, 2020.
Important. . . . Prior to Registering!
You must have permission from the coaches to register in the programs.
Step 1 Contact : email@example.com
Step 2 After confirmation from Biathlon Yukon, registration can be done through Zone4. You will need a credit card.
AGM Minutes & Reports
2019-20 Membership and Program Registration
Registration for programs and membership with Biathlon Yukon is performed in partnership with Biathlon Canada through the Biathlon Canada Zone 4 page. You will need a Visa or Mastercard to complete your payment.
Follow the instructions below to ensure that your registration is processed promptly.
When you click the Zone 4 link, a new page will open so you can continue to follow the instructions.
Click Here to begin Zone 4 Registration
Click the ADD FIRST PERSON button to get to the screen where you will enter personal information for the person you are registering.
- Select "Yukon" for the PROVINCE/TERRITORY and then fill in the required personal information.
- Under MEMBERSHIP FEE CATEGORY you will select the appropriate Biathlon Canada fee category.
- For a general member where you use the facility but do not participate as an athlete or coach, select SUPPORTERS.
- COACHES and OFFICIALS, please select the appropriate box.
- ADULTS, if you are a Master and are planning on racing outside please choose Master otherwise choose Recreational Athlete.
- BEARS select Recreational Athlete
- PURSUIT select Recreational Athlete
- VELOCITY select ATHLETE JR if you are born in 2003 or later and ATHLETE SR if you are born in 2002 or earlier.
- Under PROVINCIAL FEE ADJUSTMENTS select the appropriate group.
- In the Rifle Maintenance Section
- If you are a VELOCITY athlete and you have been notified by the head coach that you have been selected for a Anschutz-Fortner rifle, pick the ANSCHUTZ-FORTNER RIFLE.
- All other VELOCITY, ADULT and PURSUIT athletes who will be using a club rifle, chose the OTHER RIFLE box.
- All BEARS and athletes who own their own rifle chose NOT APPLICABLE.
- If you are using a club rifle, you will have to read and sign the Rifle User Agreement which is only pertinent to those using the Anschutz-Fortner rifles.
- You will need to read the Range Operating Instructions and agree that you have read them (for athletes 13 and over). They are not available from Zone4 so please download from the BY website and read them from a separate page. They can be downloaded by clicking here: Range Operating Instructions
- Everyone must read and sign the athlete code of conduct.
- All athletes who will be competing or travelling to outside events need to enter the appropriate information under COMPETITIVE INFORMATION and will need to have a Minor's Licence or PAL number available.
- Coaches and officials, please enter relevant information.
- There are 5 further waivers and releases that need to be checked before processing your membership.
- You will have the opportunity to REVIEW FIRST PERSON before carrying on to CHECKOUT or to ADD SECOND PERSON.
Refund Policy: The Biathlon Yukon portion of the registration fee can be fully refunded if withdrawal from the program is done within 30 days of initial registration. The Biathlon Canada portion is nonrefundable.