1) The decision was made to do Team photos at the Games, not the pep rally. Please be at the pep rally by 5:30 pm. There will some food and refreshments provided. Please wear your new hoodie. Parents/grandparents are welcome to come to the pep rally.
2) Do not wear any of your team Yukon apparel prior to the pep rally on Thursday.
3) We are being asked to be at the airport by 6:00 am. Saturday. There is a possibility that we may have some participants with nut allergies on our plane. We are asked not to have nut products/snacks on the plane.
4) Even though we will have on site meal service at the Biathlon venue, I still recommend that you consider bringing some snack items for competition days (just in case). There are grocery stores in Hay River so we could get a few things while we’re there.
5) I suggest that you pack a towel and bathing suit as the local swimming pool will be open. Don’t forget your pillow!
6) Try on your gear, if something does not fit, exchanges will take place Monday, 8:30 am.-4:30 pm. Tuesday, 8:30 am.-12:00 pm.